Eric Carle?s The Very Busy Spider has been a favorite for more than 20 years. This colorful, touch-and-feel story of an industrious spider is a classic, and now the Spanish-language edition is available as a board book, perfect for the youngest children who speak Spanish or who are beginning to learn it.
A wonderful companion to The Very Hungry Caterpillar (La Oruga Muy Hambrienta), this lovable, hard-working spider will spin her way into your heart, no matter what language you speak.
La oruga muy hambrienta: Board Book...
La oruga muy hambrienta: Board Book (Spanish Edition)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar is inarguably one of the most popular children's books of all time. Now, here is the Spanish board book version of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, filling an important niche for the youngest of Spanish-speaking children.
Learn the ABCs and walking all at once! Your little one can lean on the ABC Buggy Walking Trolley and push along with every step. When done, 30 wooden upper and lower case letter blocks are there to learn the alphabet. There’s also a working abacus in front to play with. Bright, vibrant colors in a water-based point adds even more fun to this toy.
This fun little bath robe takes a practical bath time essential and turns it into something super cute — which we love! Talk about the perfect baby gift.
Meets the following giggle Criteria:
HAPPY: unique & special
Everything’s going to be owl right. The Skip Hop Moonlight & Melodies Owl from Skip Hop is a feathered friend that greets your little one with a soft glow, eight gentle melodies and calming nature sounds. A dimmable nightlight emits a warm light from the owl’s belly, while a lens pivots and projects a starry nightscape on the ceiling. Just choose the light and sound combination that's right for your baby and a wise owl will do the rest!
Framed by a ruffle flange, this classic collection sets the stage for a sweetly styled nursery. A cotton sateen weave gives the quilt and sham their satiny sheen.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Quilt and sham are pure cotton sateen with a ruffle border; reverse to self.
Crib sheeting is pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
Bumper is cotton sateen, featuring a ruffle border; reverses to self.
Crib skirt is pure cotton sateen and features a ruffle border.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a r...
It’s the clean up after the cleanup. Round up all your bath toys and store them in the Frog Pond from Boon. Pull the frog off the wall to scoop up the toys. Adhesive strips make it easy to mount on the wall and air holes allow toys to dry, reducing mold and mildew build-up on toys. Kids and adults alike will jump for joy for this frog.
Elegant Baby 8 Piece Bath Squirties...
Elegant Baby 8 Piece Bath Squirties Gift Set in Vinyl Zip Bag, Sea
What's more fun than a bath toy? A whole menagerie of bathtub-squirt toys! This fun set includes eight different nontoxic, phthalate-free critters and comes in a vinyl bag. Best of all, these little squirters will keep your child entertained -- turning tub time into play time in a fun and whimsical way.
Perfect for warming your baby after a nightly bath, our organic cotton nursery wraps boast a classic pattern and a superiorly soft organic cotton construction.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Made of a 100% organic cotton.
Features a printed exterior with a solid white velour interior.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
Nursery wraps are recommended for ages 0–24 months, heights up to 33" or up to 30 pounds.
Johnson & Johnson Natural Gift Set
All of our Johnson's Natural products are at least 98% natural. The remaining 2% of our ingredients are dedicated to the ongoing safety and preservation of our gentle formula. Set includes: Johnson's Natural Head-To-Toe Foaming Baby Wash, Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion and Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo
Regalo Top of Stairs Gate - 1230 -...
Regalo Top of Stairs Gate - 1230 - White - 28 to 42"
DELIVERY ALERT: This item ships in its original packaging and may be visible upon delivery!
New! The Regalo Top of Stair Gate offers a universal installation kit that fits 99% of stairway applications. Simple Glide Technology allows gate to expand and fit stairways 26" up to 42" and easily expand inward and outward while passing through. Easy to install! Adapter kit is included and does not require any drilling into or marking up your banister or woodwork.
* Expands to fit openings 26" - 42" ...