As the holiday season winds down, now is the best time to tidy up your wish list and get a head start on the 2018 gift giving season. That season encompasses more than just the holidays, though. It includes your birthday, and special occasions like graduations, weddings, and babies. Take a moment or two to clean up your wish list to get it ready for it all.
Archive your received items with the “I Got This” button
1. Log on to giftster.com with your email address and password.
2. Select your wish list.
3. Select an item that you’ve received to expand all the details.
4. If the item is one of your favorites and you’d like to receive it again, press the “copy item” button and select the list you’re on to copy the item into a new listing. If you received this, you’ll want to re-list the item since it may be marked purchased. If it’s not an item you’d like to list again, proceed on to step 5.
5. Press the “I Got This” button to archive the item to your “I Got This” list.
If you’ve already archived an item to your “I Got This” list and want to add it back to your list, no worries! Go to your “I Got This” list and follow steps 3 and 4 above.
Wrap up your Secret Santa draw
1. Go to my groups and select the group where you’ve created your Secret Santa.
2. Scroll to the middle of the page and press the red “end draw” button.
Giftster will remember both your exclusions and picks from this year. You can chose to apply these to next year’s draw or start from the beginning again.
Get a jump on your birthday wish list!
No matter when your birthday is, get your Giftster wish list ready for your special day. Add items that others may have received that you also think are pretty nifty. Make notes to your gift preferences to help guide those going off-list for your gift. Go to your settings and add your birthday so others know which day to spoil you rotten.
Get a jump on 2018 and log in to your Giftster account to clean it up from the holidays.