Did you know that Mother’s Day is among the top 3 gift-giving holidays? And that more phone calls are made on Mother’s Day than any other holiday? Whether she’s near or far, do a little something special for your mom this Mother’s Day. While the traditional route of greeting cards and flowers are always a wonderful suggestion (and might be the best route to go this year), here are a few additional Mother’s Day gift ideas hand-picked just for mom.
Gift Relaxation Time for Mom
- Bath Caddy
- Handmade Soap
- Body Care Product
- Spa Day or Mani/Pedi Date to schedule together
- Coffee Subscription
- Herbal Tea Set
- Jar Candles
- Gift Cards for Books
- Charm Bracelet
- Bottle of Wine
- Special Wine Glass
- Dinner Date in or out at her favorite restaurant
Multitasking & DIY Mom Gifts
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Personal Blender
- Time-Saving Cooking Tools (like an Instant Pot or immersion blender)
- Fitness Tracker
- A gift card to favorite craft, home improvement, nursery, or another specialty store
New Mom Gifts
- Birthstone Jewelry
- Picture Frames
- Mom Diary
- Mommy & Me Photo Session (can also be a photo gift card with her favorite photographer)
- A Nap (she may like this best of all!)
Sentimental Mom Gifts
- Digitize Family Photos & Videos
- Researching Family History
- Mom Journal
- Frame a favorite picture of mom and you
Get Crafty with Little Ones
Free Mother’s Day Printable
Make Mom’s day extra special and have your kids write out the reasons they adore their mom with our free Mother’s Day printable below. Print it out
If your mom needs day-to-day essential items instead of gifts this year, create and share an essential items list. Give her the gift of not stressing about the items she needs most.
Add These Gift Ideas To Your List
Copy these gift ideas to your Giftster list or suggest them on a group member’s list.
We’ve added all of these gift ideas to Giftster so you can easily copy over any of the suggestions found in this article to your own list with just two clicks!
To use a Giftster gift idea list:
- Log in to your Giftster account (Don’t have an account? Create one, it’s free!)
- View the gift idea list.
- Click on any item to reveal more details.
- Click the “I want this too” button to copy the item to your list.
Has your mom been keeping her Giftster list updated? Help out your family by adding some of these suggested items to her list with the “Suggested Items” feature (found at the bottom of your mom’s wish list).