Get your wish list shopping ready for the 2017 holidays
It’s that time of year where people start counting down the weekends, days, and hours till Christmas. Get a jump on the season and refresh your wish list for upcoming gift giving. Here are a few quick tips that will have your last year’s wish list updated within a couple minutes.
1. Log on to your Giftster account and go to the list you’ll be sharing with your family for the holidays.
2. Select an item that you’ve already received and press the I got this button. This will archive the item and place it on your I Got This list.
3. Take a peek at your I Got This list and re-list any item you wouldn’t mind receiving again by pressing the copy item button. You’ll be asked to select the list you’d like to copy the item to. Press copy to complete.
4. Add a few items to your list. If you don’t have time to link items up using Fetch or researching the exact type of something you’d like, add the item on your list and jot down a note in the description saying that you’ll add details soon. Make a note on your calendar or schedule within the next week to add more details and maybe a few more items on your list when you have the time to do so.
5. Update your gift preference list. Make sure the sizes you’ve listed are still correct as well as personal preferences like your favorite colors, allergies, hobbies and interests, and what not to get you.
6. Check the rankings for the items on your list. Maybe there’s an item that was a 5 star to you last year, but this year it’s a 3 star. Using the rankings lets your family know which items in particular will have you squealing with delight.
Updating your list now will give you one less thing to remember to do, and it will allow those early shoppers in your life be better prepared to spoil you.
Ready…set…GO! Get that list updated today!