15 year old Lisa explains Giftster in 180 seconds
- create gift lists for any occasion
- rate items to see what is most wanted
- add links to your favorite stores
- post your preferred colors, sizes, experiences
Create or join a giftster group
- control who is in your group
- share lists within your group
- manage and view group events
- browse and reserve gifts
Make a public list anyone can see
- discover by your name, email or link
- guests instantly view your list
- reserve gifts - no account required
- popular for wedding & baby registry
- check lists and gift preferences from anywhere
- view or print a list of your reserved items
- buy gifts in person, online or however works for you
- easy gift ideas, no duplicates, no returns
- give and get the gifts that matter most
The End of Gift Anxiety
What gift anxiety, you ask?
Hoping you picked right, fearing you picked wrong
Faking delight when opening an unwanted gift
Settling for a gift card and feeling like a failure
Dreading the hassle of receipts and returns
Forgetting every gift hint from the past few months
Disappointment when you give a gift they already haveEnd Gift Anxiety start Giftster
Giftster for all
Everyone in the family has a way to use Giftster.
Your daughter on an iPad. Grandma on the desktop PC. On the go with mobile editions for iPhone, Android and other mobile devices.
Instantly check lists and preferences wherever you are.
All devices synchronize automatically.
The power of people – lots of them
The proof is in the pudding. Or maybe in the 4 year member growth curve.
Let’s just say we seem to be doing something right. See if you agree.
Member Sign Ups
Two weeks ending Dec 13 '17
- 8,090 new groups created
- 49,495 group members connected
- 49,248 new wish lists created
- 490,301 gift ideas added
- 1004 new Secret Santa draws
- 200,000+ perfect gifts purchased
What a lifetime gift registry features
If you create the group, you approve the members. That’s how Giftster knows who can view and reserve gifts on each other’s lists, year ‘round.
Edit your list
Share with others
When viewing others’ lists, you can change the status of each gift idea. Once you mark an idea reserved or purchased, everyone else (except the list maker) can see that status, avoiding duplicate gifts and letting you sleep in peace.
The power-packed Add to Giftster button automatically adds items to your lists without even visiting Giftster.com. Install the Add to Giftster browser extension to Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer and add items on the fly. Just don’t get too carried away!
Every Giftster member has a Gift Preference Profile. They might choose a gift based on your preferences rather than a specific item on your list.
Secret Santa power
When you want to have a "name” to buy for, Giftster turns up the secrecy and keeps surprises. The Secret Santa Draw organizer works with your group, lets you exclude matches, publish your rules, reuse last year's exclusions, and then Jolly (shown at right) picks the names. Fun and easy.
Other features to love
New! Add hidden gift ideas to other group member's lists that everyone else can see, on web and mobile apps
New! On web, shop without leaving your list with Item Search - add to list in one click
Simple but powerful Fetch magically fills your lists - including item images
Manage kids, pets or others lists with Child Accounts
Shopping list tracks all your reserved item in one place
Event calendar shares important dates with all group members
News feed displays group activity and sends email digest
One click notices to remind others to update their list
One click item recommendation from Amazon based on item description
Search members to discover public lists to shop and groups to join